Although you can run your own containers, there are several services and resources already deployed by cluster admins that you can use without creating those yourself.
Most services require additional registration.
Data sharing and collaboration tools
- EtherPad: notebooks
- GitLab: code and containers repository
- Jitsi: Video conferencing
- Nextcloud: File sharing
- Overleaf: LaTeX collaboration
- SyncThing: File sync (Contact us to set up)
- Coder: remote development environment
- Hedgedoc: collaborative markdown editor